Sant' Andrea, San Marco 3962, near San Benedetto.
Notice the beautiful herringbone brick pattern common in the old days. Today there are only a few remnants of this type of paving scattered all over the city (Campo Madonna de l'Orto, Campo de la Misericordia, Cloister Sant' Apollonia, Campo Sant' Agnese).
In the adjacent grassy area there is an exuberant wellhead and a relief of Sant' Andrea from 1356.
The monks of Sant' Andrea de la Certosa (near the Lido) had a house on this court, which they used during their visits to the city.
Aldo Manuzio, junior, lived on this court in the 1580's.