Piazza San Marco.
The design of the Olivetti showroom was commissioned to Venetian architect Carlo Scarpa by Adriano Olivetti. It opened its doors in 1958.
The space was restored a few years ago and now, under the management of Fondo Ambiente Italiano, is open to the public. Scarpa used a choice selection of materials: Aurisina marble, rosewood, African teak, Venetian stucco and mosaic to endow this space with a modern and yet noble character.